Monday, November 20, 2006

Making Fairy Magic

OK - so I had a tiny glass of wine before I made this video. The fairies actually improved! This is now the second video I have made with my webcam..yippee! I figured out how Windows Movie maker works...I'm ready to move on up to a professional program…NOT.

Anyway, it's up on Revver now, waiting approval. In the meantime, I'm making a list of all of the crafts I make on the fly for my DS and his friends. Four-year-olds aren't very critical...are you?

I'll post it when I get the link from Revver.

No comments:

My Videos

Click here to see all my Craft Videos

IN MY COLLECTION

Playcord Magic - How to make a Playcord, even if you can't crochet

Fairy Magic - a quick fairy to make for when fairies are required.

Fairy Crown - a quick fairy crown.

More coming soon!

My Musings

My thoughts about video blogging